I thought I would do a quick update on all the new things Evan is doing these days! We are so very proud of our boy.
We got Evan a table and chair set from Ikea. Here he is playing with play dough and cookie cutters. He did great sitting at the table in his little red chair.
Look who is sitting in the bath all by himself. He loves the freedom of having the whole bath tub to play in.
Evan's new favorite game is peek-a-boo. We put the pillow pet over his face and he uses his arms to push it up :)
He has been drinking out of a cup for a while now, but he always would lay down in his pack n play to drink. Now we are working on drinking sitting up.
We are also working on getting rid of the passy and not rocking him to sleep. He keeps amazing us every day!




I'm so proud of little E-dog! xoxo
ReplyDelete