Saturday, February 5, 2011

the JOY of love! (Days 1-5)

I am doing a 28 day photography class called "the JOY of love" through the Willette Photography and More. Class participants received daily email photo assignments with some tutorial/instruction built into the daily email lesson. Thank you Jessica for telling me about this!!

Here are the first 5 days...

1. What they do- Finger paint! It is messy and fun!! Here is Evan making Valentine's Day cards.


2. How they look- I love pictures of Evan's beautiful smile. However, I also love capturing his content and peaceful expressions like the one here while we were on a walk in his wagon.


3. Then and now- Evan as a newborn and then at 2 years old. It is amazing to see how much he as changed.


4. What they wear- Evan loves wearing his raincoat. Alittle rain doesn't scare this kid!


5. What you love to hate about them- Ok well, I don't really hate this... but it drives me crazy when Dan is going to be home from work late and he calls to ask me to keep Evan up past his bedtime so he can see him before he goes to bed. Evan loves it though and gets so excited! So it is worth getting him off his schedule every once in a while :)

2 comments:

  1. I love it. I'm getting ready to upload mine to. Its kind hard because there are so many things you could do its hard to choose one or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG-that last picture of Dan holding Evan up is amazing! SO cute!!! I love all the pictures!! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete