Are you ready for some football! We got together with some good friends and family for the big game at our house.
We ate pizza, had a friendly bet on the game, cheered loudly and had a great time!
We ate pizza, had a friendly bet on the game, cheered loudly and had a great time!
Steve is wearing a cheese hat he made... hehe!I made the cutest BBQ themed cupcakes for dessert. The "kabobs" are cut gummy bears and carmels skewered on a toothpick, "steaks" are hand-formed carmels with piped black frosting. I got this idea from Kelle Hampton's blog. They were a hit!

For this weeks photography challenge I tried to use filled flash to eliminate dark shadows on Dan's face. I am still going to have to play around with this... I think I will have better luck when I try this technique for sunset beach pictures of Evan.
No comments:
Post a Comment